Aquatic Therapy provides an exciting treatment environment, offering a remarkable range of choices for rehabilitation, balance recovery, and athletic performance. With two state-of-the-art HYDROWORX© pools, it is one of our most advanced treatment options. This method allows the water to do the work, so you can train harder, recover faster, and feel less pain during rehabilitation from a variety of injuries.
- Allows an increased range of motion and strengthening while minimizing joint stress.
- Controls the weight that is placed on the joints
- Accelerates post operative rehabilitation leading to a quicker recovery
- Offers a comfortable environment for those who can’t tolerate land-based exercise.
- + so many more!
- Experience the benefits of aquatic therapy at our Lynbrook and New Hyde Park locations
- Lynbrook: Hydroworx© 500, in-ground pool with underwater treadmill
- New Hyde Park: Hydroworx© 300 above-ground aquatic tank with underwater treadmill and massage jets, this is the only one of its kind on Long Island!
View some of our most popular Aquatic Exercises in the videos below:
Credible Studies On The Benefits Of Aquatic Therapy
Learn more about the studies of the benefits of Aquatic Therapy below: