Vestibular / Gait & Balance Physical Therapist
Full Time or Part Time
EXPERIENCED CLINICIANS AND NEW GRADS WELCOME!
We are seeking a compassionate and motivated Physical Therapists with at least 2 years of Vestibular/Gait & Balance experience to join our team!
PEAK PERFORMANCE OFFERS:
- Clinical Mentoring program / dynamic learning environment
- Paid continuing education for full-time employees
- Benefits available: Health Care / Dental / Vision / Disability
- Focus on growth of clinician using evidence based techniques
- Close interaction with management and referring Physicians
- Competitive salary, 401k/Simple IRA/profit sharing, bonus/incentive programs
PEAK PERFORMANCE VESTIBULAR/GAIT & BALANCE PTs POSSESS:
- A New York State Physical Therapy Certification or Degree from an accredited institution
- Certification in Vestibular Therapy is a plus.
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail while observing and analyzing patients’ needs
- Strong social skills
- Ability to deal with people one-on-one, setting patients at ease and assuring them that they are in caring and capable hands.
We utilize Frenzel Goggles and offer new therapists training on this diagnostic tool. Peak Performance employs a team of certified Vestibular Physical Therapists catering to our growing Vestibular/Gait and Balance population. Each patient receives a 30 minute, one on one evaluation/consultation. It is our goal to make everyone feel cared for and important.
SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org