Peak Performance Sports Outreach is a dynamic, community-oriented program for young local athletes, ranging from little league to high school varsity and higher.
Created with the intention to strengthen, train, support and educate local athletes; Sports Outreach provides:
- Free sports training lectures for various types of sports
- Conditioning programs: Our Lynbrook location has an in-house training area equipped with turf, batting cage and an extensive area of training equipment.
- Dynamic Warm-up Demonstrations-If you are a coach and interested in having the “Peak Team” come to one of your practices, please contact us!
- Off-season injury prevention for athletes, coaches, and parents
- Local Team Sponsorship
- Active Participation in community sports programs and events
- Free Athlete Screenings – Call us and make an appointment for a screening and one of our therapists will provide an assessment and recommendation at no cost. We also have a list of local orthopedists available to you based on the injury.
- An Orthopedist on-call during the Fall Football Season who can expedite a visit to the doctor to acquire appropriate imaging.
- Personal Training – In both our Lynbrook and New Hyde Park offices, exercise physiologists are available for your personal/athletic training needs. Our trainers hold advanced degrees in exercise physiology, health science as well as nutrition and will guide you seamlessly through your transformation.
- VO2 max testing available to measure aerobic capacity performed by our Exercise Physiologists, a perfect assessment for the excelling athlete.
Peak Performance’s experience in Sports Physical Therapy has given us the opportunity to be the Official Physical Therapy Providers to the NY Cosmos Soccer Team, rehabilitation specialists/physical therapists for Hofstra University Athletic Departments as well as providing the athletic trainers for several local high schools.
Our 4 Nassau County locations (Lynbrook, Island Park, New Hyde Park, and Wantagh) offer easy accessibility for any athlete. If you’re interested or have questions regarding The Sports Outreach Program, please feel free to call us at (516) 897-9700. We enjoy treating the motivated athlete and are willing to create an individualized program that works for you and your athletes needs.