Physical Therapy Career Opportunities at Peak Performance
We’re Growing & Seeking Motivated Professionals to Share in our Success
Looking for an environment in which you can thrive and develop your career path? Peak Performance is a place where Physical Therapy Professionals can apply, strengthen and advance their talents; while immersed in our team-oriented culture.
Diverse Clinical Specialties & Programs
- Aquatic Therapy
- Gait & balance / Vestibular Therapy
- Orthopedics and Sports Therapy
- Spine Therapy
- Sports Outreach
- Sports Training / Strength and Conditioning
Competitive Compensation and Growth Opportunities
- Clinical Program Director growth options
- Management opportunities to explore
- Capability to build strong doctor/patient relationships through a network of professionals built on over 25 years of service
Education & Professional Development
- Six-month mentoring program
- In-house lectures and learning series
- Strong team support, community involvement, commitment to learning and social engagement
- Track to Orthopedic & Sports Geriatric Specialty Exam
- Paid CEU Programs/continuing education
The Peak Performance Approach includes a combination of PT techniques, blending hands-on manual therapy with Ther Ex, complemented by a range of state-of-the-art rehabilitative and exercise equipment. It’s just the right mix of expertise, genuine care and cutting-edge that makes Peak Performance an enthusiastic practice where application of current knowledge and best practices are encouraged. Benefit from:
- Our Hospital for Special Surgery’s Rehabilitation Network Membership grants access to a dynamic caseload of complex and interesting cases taking knowledge to the next level.
- Professional, Collegiate and High School Sports Team Contracts.
- An Aquatic Physical Therapy Program that featured the latest in HydroWorx Therapeutic Pools serves as a consultant to others and is a leader in the field.
- Peak Performance Fitness is an Exercise Physiologist Supervised Fitness Center offering customized programs, which are added to a PT regimen or the next logical step once PT ends in order to keep the body strong and healthy.
- The Balance for Life program is a comprehensive Gait & Balance / Vestibular Program led by Emory Certified Vestibular Therapists and utilizing advanced diagnostic tools such as goggles
Peak Performance Physical Therapists Possess
- NYS PT Certification or Degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail while observing and analyzing patients’ needs
- Strong social skills
- Ability to deal with people one-on-one, easing and assuring patients that they’re in caring and capable hands
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org